You need to ask yourself:
What do I want my future to look like?
How do I keep control of all my life decisions?
Larry Wanek, CFP®, ChFC®, CFS® will present:
ESTATE PLANNING BASICS REGISTER>
• Why you need an estate plan
• Strategies to plan for incapacity, including special health care directives
• Wills, trusts, and life insurance
• Key tax basics, including an overview of the federal gift tax, estate tax, and generation-skipping transfer tax
FINANCIAL PLANNING BASICS REGISTER>
• How to construct a budget and the importance of establishing an emergency fund
• Credit fundamentals
• Basic investment concepts, including risk tolerance and the difference between pre-tax, after-tax, and tax-deferred investments
• Basic estate planning concepts
All attendees will receive a free workbook created just for each presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
Register by clicking on either seminar link and register to receive the free Concept Piece: "Key Estate Planning Documents You Need" or "Financial Planning: Helping You See the Big Picture". [If you want both Concept Pieces you will need to register twice (once for each seminar)].
WHILE YOU ARE THERE WATCH THE SHORT OVERVIEW VIDEOS